LorAnn Gourmet Oils and Flavorings
Now Featuring: Creme de Menthe, Eggnog and English Toffee flavors
Creme de Menthe Frosting Recipe
- 1/2 Cup butter or margarine, softened
- 4 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 3 to 4 tablespoons half-and-half
- 3 teaspoons of LorAnn Creme de Menthe flavor
- if desired, add a drop or two of green food color
- beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy; gradually add powdered sugar, half-and-half, and creme de menthe beating until frosting is smooth.
Top your favorite Chocolate cakes, brownies or cookies!
High Protein Eggnog Overnight Oats
follow link for original recipe here: http://www.theseasonedmom.com/high-protein-eggnog-overnight-oats/
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- ¼ cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, cashew milk, or other milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon sweetener (honey, stevia, sugar, or other sweetener of your choice)
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon LorAnn Eggnog flavor
- ⅛ teaspoon LorAnn Butter Rum flavor
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- Optional Toppings:chopped, toasted pecans, whipped cream, extra dash of cinnamon
- In a large jar (or a small bowl), stir together all of the ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (or for a few hours) so that the oats soften and absorb the liquid.
- Just before serving, garnish with optional toppings or holiday sprinkles!
NOTESThese oats can be enjoyed hot or cold. If you prefer them warm, just stir in some extra milk, cover loosely, and microwave for 30 seconds – 1 minute, or until they reach desired temperature. Garnish and serve!
English Toffee Cookies
- Yield 24 cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift together flour and baking soda.
- Cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar, and LorAnn English Toffee flavor.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add toffee pieces to mixture.
- Mix creamed mixture and dry mixture together.
- Use rounded tablespoon to measure dough.
- Place dough at least 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
*If you have time to chill the dough before baking, do so! You will have cookies that are crisp on the outside and chewy on the inside.
We have over 30 Oil and Flavor varieties in stock!!